It's time for some more Shaman King! But before we continue on with The Super Star... let's take a look at this awesome spin-off story! I know what you are thinking... "spin-off stories... those are never good!" Well, you haven't read Red Crimson yet! (But now you can!)
So every month there is twice the amount of Shaman King manga! Each month you can compare which story is better. Pick your favorites and have them battle it out! Unless you are Jezzy, and she'll always pick Red Crimson for the high content! And thanks to dancerladyaqua for providing the translation for this series as well!
But don't forget that you can also buy the magazine and see what's coming up next! For example, Red Crimson chapter 2 and The Super Star chapters 5 & 6 are all in the August issue which is available right now! How can you get it now you ask? (A lot of questions today, huh?)
1. Create a free Bookwalker account in English
2. Select the latest issue of Shonen Magazine Edge from the Japanese site. It's the first one in the list!
3. Add to your shopping cart!
4. Click the checkout and swap back into English for the next steps!
5. Enjoy the entire magazine and your support for the manga series!
It's also really easy to buy the new Shaman King eBooks as well! Volume 24 comes out on August 1st, which was my favorite cover from the original 32. It's important to show your support for the series however you can. Every little bit helps show your support until the series comes out locally for you!