So starting with this release, we've made some changes...
- Now with the larger format, so it's jumps off your screen!
- We are using only the volume scans, so no more monthly Ultra Jump scans (and plus we'll cover the extras in the volumes too!)
- Slightly more regular releases (not a year in-between chapters any more!)
- We'll be using the official Italian release as a base translation. Dit will then compare that base translation against the original Japanese.
You may be wondering about this change in how the translation is done and it affects the release. When someone says "Watch out Baru!" we can easily translate that from Italian, and it's going to be the same as it came directly from Japanese. Actually, about 95% of the translation for this chapter (based on the official Italian release) would match exactly as Dit would have translated it from Japanese. Since she'll be reviewing the translation, she'll put on that final 5% which gives you guys the same quality release as you would expect from going Japanese directly to English!
We are also really far behind in releases for that. And the official Italian releases are only a few releases behind Japan. So we've got like 40 chapters we need to catch up on!
Here's where you can help!
We are looking for more Italian to English translators for the following projects:
- Mentalite (Shaman King Fanbook, released after KZB)
Yup, you read that right. We want to release the Mentalite fanbook! So that's more Shaman King material right there! If that is successful, we can then look into additional materials for Man.Ji.En and the Fanbook as well. But let's get these two projects off the ground first!
If you want to help with translating Jumbor and/or Mentalite from Italian to English please send us an e-mail and I can provide you with some additional details. Thank you in advance!
So enjoy Jumbor chapter 7! Chapter 8 is already being worked on, so that should come out "soon." But if we want some more chapters, we'll need more help with translations!